Careers at ACARA
Who we are
We aim to be an employer of choice that attracts, motivates, retains and develops talented professionals. Our values reflect who we are: respectful and professional in the workplace, and passionate about our work improving the education outcomes for young Australians. We work with integrity and collaborate with our partners and stakeholders around the country.
What we offer
Our employees enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- a social and collaborative working environment, where people respect and learn from one another
- professional growth through the scope of ACARA’s challenging national education projects
- career development through annual performance and recognition program with performance-based pay increases and opportunity for progression
- competitive remuneration and working conditions, including 10.5% employer superannuation contribution
- flexible work arrangements over a 70-hour fortnight and generous leave entitlements to support healthy work/life balance
- modern offices in a convenient Sydney CBD location, easily accessible by public transport
- wellbeing initiatives including free annual flu vaccination and access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – available to all employees and eligible family members – for advice and counselling on work and personal issues.
Our conditions are detailed in the ACARA Enterprise Agreement 2012–2016, located on the Fair Work commission website.